Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Beautiful Start

Okay, so this is my first post and I'm not sure exactly what to be posting, let alone who will be reading this. (Nobody at this point I'm sure.)
I have been computer-less for quite a while, so I've had this Blogger account since July I thing but never posted anything. (Isn't that wonderful?)
I think I've done a pretty good job at setting it up though, it looks decent and even thought I wanted I pretty large post as my first blog post, I doubt this will be that long. (Gosh I'm super boring today!)
My day was alright I guess (I'm sure you all want to hear about this.) it consisted of relaxing, music, writing, social networking, texting, Dairy Queen, and hanging out with some pretty amazing people. (Interesting huh?)
I am pretty sure after a while I will find something interesting to write about, something worth reading, like poetry or something like that.
Just going to have to sit back and wait aren't we?

P.S - Writer's block is a pain in the ass by the way.
P.S.S - "It's all uphill from here."
P.S.S.S - That's from a movie if you didn't know :)

♥ Beautiful Disaster ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment